Accessibility Statement for Bachman & Associates
This is an accessibility statement from Bachman and Associates.
Measures to support accessibility
Bachman and Associates takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of Bachman & Associates:
- Include accessibility as part of our mission statement.
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Integrate accessibility into our procurement practices.
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
- Assign clear accessibility goals and responsibilities.
- Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Bachman & Associates is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
Additional accessibility considerations
Although our goal is WCAG 2.1 Level AA conformance, we have also applied some Level AAA Success Criteria: Images of text are only used for decorative purposes. Re-authentication after a session expires does not cause loss of data.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Bachman & Associates. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on Bachman & Associates:
- Phone: 919-606-3477
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
We try to respond to feedback within 2-business days.
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
Bachman & Associates is designed to be compatible with the following assistive technologies:
- supported by users’ assistive technologies as well as the accessibility features in browsers and other user agents
Bachman & Associates is not compatible with:
- browsers older than 3 major versions
- Mobile operating systems older than 5 years
Accessibility of Bachman & Associates relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Limitations and alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of Bachman & Associates , there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
Known limitations for Bachman & Associates:
- Comments from users: Uploaded images may not have text alternatives because We cannot ensure the quality of contributions. We monitor user comments and typically repair issues within 2 business days. Please use the ‘report issue’ button if you encounter an issue.
Bachman and Associates assessed the accessibility of Bachman & Associates by the following approaches:
- a formal quality assurance process throughout the design and development process
We aim to respond to accessibility feedback within 2 business days, and to propose a solution within 10 business days, should you be dissatisfied with our response to you.
Formal approval of this accessibility statement
This Accessibility Statement is approved by:
Bachman and Associates
Chief Executive Officer
This statement was created on 4 August 2021 using the W3C Accessibility Statement Generator Tool.