I promote execution excellence as a business consultant or fractional COO. I am passionate about increasing revenue and profitability by leveraging dynamic market conditions and operational capabilities to better align your organization and its vision. My experience includes expanding geographical presence and product offerings, propelling revenue, and scaling business in manufacturing, testing laboratories, and medical equipment industries. I most enjoy making a positive impact on aspiring companies.
- After understanding your market and organizational strengths and weaknesses, I define revenue initiatives and assign responsibilities and accountability.
- Implementation requires communicating the corporate vision to align business, services, and customers. Then, I work to ensure everyone collaborates to create impactful solutions through re-engineering or new development.
- My professional background in Operations & business leadership in diverse industries of all sizes combined with my early experience in testing labs gives me the ability to relate to people at all levels and across all functions.
- I strive for honesty and integrity to be part of all interactions and decisions
- I understand others perspectives by listening and treat them with respect
I am a founding member of the North Carolina Executive Roundtable and have served in several leadership roles including two terms as President. Faith and service are important to me as I chair committees at Emmanuel Baptist Church as well as serve as deacon.