FREE TRAINING SHOWS YOU:
What are Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)?
- Key performance indicators (KPIs) are metrics that provide distinct measurements so a company can monitor and evaluate the efficiency of its day-to-day operations.
- In our webinar, we will focus on the top operational KPIs that help management identify effective strategies, and uncover those that may be inhibiting the company.
- By implementing these measurement systems in your business, you will have the capability to move the needle and improve processes towards more profitable results.
What are the 5 KPIs for Operational Business Success?
- Return on Investment (ROI)
- Operating Margin
- Customer Satisfaction Score
- Employee Turnover Rate
Register today to learn more about the 5 Must-Track KPIs for your business, and gain the tools to measure, understand and utilize the data for successful operations.
Date: October 27, 2021 | Time: 9AM PT / 12PM ET
This Business Webinar Teaches: The Benefits of Understanding KPIs
According to a Small and Medium Business (SMB) Growth and Metrics Survey of 2500 small and medium businesses in the U.S., one in ten companies failed to identify any growth targets for the year ahead.
Without setting targets and monitoring key performance indicators (KPIs) on a regular basis, 77% of these businesses failed within 12 months.
What You Will Learn From our KPI Webinar
- How to establish and clarify organizational goals before implementing performance measurements based on KPIs.
- How to establish Critical Success Factors: CSFs are the activities an organization should focus on to achieve overall success.
- How to establish KPIs from specific CSFs and how to quantify those critical success factors to, most importantly, enable the measurements of performance.
- How to collect measurements for all aspects of operations. This step involves determining changes that have occurred, within a specific time period, in terms of numbers.
- How to calculate metrics from measurements.
About The Presenter
James Chambers’s experience is rooted in business optimization, growth, sales and business management. Through the years, he has guided several successful companies to double-digit increases in net profits. Acting as both a CEO and General Manager, his management style consists of motivating and optimizing personnel. Using key performance indicators he has mastered how to measure a team’s success while driving a company forward.
As a member of Bachman & Associates’ Business Solution Team, James utilizes his operational insights to achieve improved performance in business development and management execution for clients.
Here’s A Recap Of What You Will Learn In The Webinar:
- Learn the 5 most important KPIs for operational business success.
- Learn how to establish Critical Success Factors and develop KPIs based upon them to begin measuring and quantifying results.
- Learn how to collect and capture KPI measurements for all aspects of business operations.
- Learn how to read and calculate your KPI measurements and have data driven processes.
- Learn implementation tactics for new KPI based processes and capabilities to move your business forward with profitable results.